The Mayo Clinic cites the following benefits of positive thinking.
- Increased life span.
- Lower rates of depression.
- Lower levels of distress.
- Greater resistance to the common cold.
- Better psychological and physical well-being.
- Reduced risk of death from cardiovascular disease.
- Better coping skills during hardships and times of stress.
At times, it can be difficult to remain positive. If you find yourself in a negativity rut … either with your business or other areas of life … here are some tips that might help.
p.s. Be kind to yourself.